Haug Quality Guarantees to Find Product Seal Defects
If looking to add quality control for product packaging applications, Haug’s Pack-Vac® Electronic Controller with altitude simulation and Pack-Vac® package leak detectors are equipped to get the job done right every time to ensure quality control for products.
Haug Quality’s package leak detectors and bubble leak test equipment can be used to perform a variety of product’s seal integrity tests to ensure the package’s seals meet the desired standards and arrive to customers without a compromised seal.
Compromised product packaging seals, seams or closures can cost companies serious money and determining the source of a packaging flaw is crucial so that customers receive an uncompromised product.
Within industries like food, beverage and medical, the importance of packaging products correctly is key to successful business and brand recognition. When dealing with liquids or items that need protection from air, package leak detectors are a crucial asset in order to maintain quality control. Poor sealing procedures can often result in packaging defects and damaged sections on finished products can appear anywhere.
Our package leak detectors, bubble leak test equipment and package integrity testing equipment are guaranteed to find weaknesses in product packaging seals, this is why many major named brands like Amazon, Starbucks, Nestle and many more trust Haug Quality’s testing products.
What Tests can Haug Quality’s Products Perform?
Haug’s Pack-Vac package leak detectors can be used to perform a variety of ASTM International test methods for detecting leaks and seal integrity:
• Determination of Leaks in Flexible Packaging by Bubble Emission | ASTM D3078 Standard Test Method
• Determining the Effects of High Altitude on Packaging Systems by Vacuum Method | ASTM D6653 Standard Test Methods
• Performance Testing of Shipping Containers and Systems | ASTM D4169 Standard Practice
• Leakage Testing of Empty Rigid Containers by Vacuum Method | ASTM D4991 Standard Test Method
• Gross Leakage of Liquids from Containers with Threaded or Lug-Style Closures | ASTM D5094 Standard Test Methods
• Detecting Gross Leaks in Packaging by Internal Pressurization (Bubble Test) | ASTM F2096 Standard Test Method
To learn more about our products and their availability or to purchase them right away, give us a call today at (775) 455-4249 or click here to request a quote online now.