The Industry Leading Product Seal Leak Testing Equipment From Haug Quality
Haug Quality understands that protecting a company’s final product before it arrives to a customer is a top priority. Haug Quality Equipment makes this easy with our industry leading Pack-Vac Package Leak Detectors. These package leak detectors allow the user to perform a vacuum test in less than 30 seconds. For most packages, the unit is partly filled with water for the test (burst strength tests can be done dry). Simply drop in a sealed package, close the lid and engage the vacuum device. Not only is it easy, more importantly our highly effective package leak detectors, bubble leak test equipment, bubble emission testing equipment are the industry standard in catching packaging seal defects.
Testing packaging seals and its reliability (especially in high altitude trucking and airfreight) helps ensure that packaged products are leaving facilities in optimal condition and will make it to their destination still intact. Quality assurance is duly noted in today’s consumer environment as nobody wants to receive damaged or leaking goods. Sending products that are not securely sealed can significantly affect the a brand’s reputation and growth of any business.
What Tests can Haug Quality’s Products Perform?
Haug’s Pack-Vac package leak detectors can be used to perform a variety of ASTM International test methods for detecting leaks and seal integrity:
• Determination of Leaks in Flexible Packaging by Bubble Emission | ASTM D3078 Standard Test Method
• Determining the Effects of High Altitude on Packaging Systems by Vacuum Method | ASTM D6653 Standard Test Methods
• Performance Testing of Shipping Containers and Systems | ASTM D4169 Standard Practice
• Leakage Testing of Empty Rigid Containers by Vacuum Method | ASTM D4991 Standard Test Method
• Gross Leakage of Liquids from Containers with Threaded or Lug-Style Closures | ASTM D5094 Standard Test Methods
• Detecting Gross Leaks in Packaging by Internal Pressurization (Bubble Test) | ASTM F2096 Standard Test Method
Investing in package integrity testing equipment will help out companies in the long run develop trust and brand loyalty. Ensuring quality in a product’s packaging does a lot for any brand’s image and is a big factor on how a company is portrayed by consumers. Our package leak detector and other product seal testing equipment are always improving to meet the ever evolving needs of companies shipping sealed products and goods across the globe.
To learn more about our products and their or to purchase them right away, give us a call today at (775) 455-4249 or click here to request a quote online now.